Friday 11 March 2011

Weekend

This weekend my husband and I just stayed at home. After breakfast on Saturday, we started to do the housework, such as washing and dusting. Sometimes I turned the radio on when I was doing the housework. I think this is an another way that I can develop my English skills. My husband cook the meal everyday because he does it better than me, so I do the washing up after the meal.

After lunch, I began to do my homework, designing my blog, writing the diary, listening to the short talk which is on Marion's blog and so on. Then, I viewed every classmate's blog. I could learn something from their's. It's took 3 hours to complete these things.

We often prepare some Chinese dishes, like fried  rice and egg, steamed whole fish..., today my husband cooked the dishes with baby onions and pork, tomatoes and eggs. It  was absolutely delicious! After finishing dinner, I  watched TV shows online, chatted with my friends online. I went to bed at 11.00 PM.

Maybe everyday is like this, but I still enjoy it. Such is life!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for telling me about your weekend! I'd love to have a husband who did the cooking for me!

    ReplyDelete